Hilfen für T610 (in english please)

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von BigBlue007
    No, that will most likely not work. And - to be honest - I personally don't like this kind of behaviour. Ordering at a cheap internet store and then walk to an o2 shop to let them service your device - that's not appropriate. The o2 shops will only service the devices they have sold. If you purchase via fonmarkt, fonmarkt is also responsible for service and repair. That means, if they send you a device with the hissing noise bug, they are responsible to either fix or swap the device.

I thought this o2 shop (what is near my home) has repairing service, so that´s why i was planning to bring it there.

Well, i don´t know german system, but in finland you can repair/swap phone in nearest phone store (inc. repairing service) and it doesn´t matter did you buy phone from there, next shop from that store or cheap internet store. I guess also all phone stores in germany doesn´t have their own repairing service, so there must be "main" store who is offering that.

But, as i sayied, i don´t know the system in here (culture shock) :)

• Anyone bought o2 T610 from fonmarkt.de? Problems with speaker quality? fonmarkt.de told me that they haven´t got problems with "hissing", but can i trust them?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!