FONIC mobile (ehm. Lidl Mobile 07/2010 bis 09/2015)

• Hello,
    i'm an italian guy who tomorrow will depart for Berlin. I need a german sim for surfing on the internet.
    I see that the best offer for me is that one of Lidl mobile which gives me 5GB for 15€.
    Where can i buy a Lidle sim card? Are there also available mini sim card for iPhone4?
    Thank you

• Hello,
    you can bye at every Lidl Shop! Also Paycard ;-)
    MiniSim Card i dont no...Sorry!
    Dont forget... you must aktivate the Simcard!
    Sorry for my bad English, but i think you understand me :-)

DeutschlandSIM Flat (All IN M light + Allnet Flatrate )

• Thank you very much for your replies...
    How can I cut my Lidle sim card without the specific cutter?

P.S.

Zitat

Dont forget... you must aktivate the Simcard!

How can I activate the sim? In italy usually the store activates the sim card...

• I would not recommend to cut the card without a special cutter. Maybe you can ask in a phone store if they are able to cut the card for a small fee.

The activation and registration has to be done online or by phone. You will need a German address, but no German bank account is needed.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von phonefux
    I would not recommend to cut the card without a special cutter. Maybe you can ask in a phone store if they are able to cut the card for a small fee.

The activation and registration has to be done online or by phone. You will need a German address, but no German bank account is needed.

Is possibile to use the address of my hotel in Berlin?
    After Lidl Mobile which is the cheapest operator that offers 1/5GB? Vodafone? o2?

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Edoardo
    Is possibile to use the address of my hotel in Berlin?
    After Lidl Mobile which is the cheapest operator that offers 1/5GB? Vodafone? o2?

Yes, registration at hotel address should be possible.
    A similar offer is Medion Mobile to be bought at any Aldi shop, the main difference to Lidl mobile is the different network (E-Plus instead of O2).

• Yes, you can use the address of your hotel. Registration always is necessary in Germany, so another operator won't help with this regard.

I'm not sure whether there is any provider that offers pay-as-you-go micro sims for sale in shops. Maybe someone else can help.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von rmol
    Yes, registration at hotel address should be possible.
    A similar offer is Medion Mobile to be bought at any Aldi shop, the main difference to Lidl mobile is the different network (E-Plus instead of O2).

E-Plus is a very slowly Network at many locations :-(

Please asked People from Berlin, with Network ist better and faster!

DeutschlandSIM Flat (All IN M light + Allnet Flatrate )

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!