SonyEricsson T3x0

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von equinox
    :apaul: :gpaul:

no comment, zu müde...

Du solltest Deine Sig ändern: 3 Dinge sind unendlich - das 3. ist Deine Sig...

;)

handymaniac

Too old to die young

• Bei der Telekom im Intranet gibt es ein weiteres Foto zum T310 - sieht da schon sehr viel besser aus, glaubt mir.

Wem kann ich denn mal kurz das Foto schicken damit er es hier im Forum postet?

Es lohnt sich, meine das Foto wäre so noch nicht bekannt. Und wird zudem als ein Frühlingsgerät angekündigt, sollte also die nächsten Wochen in den Handel kommen.

Beste Grüße aus Bonn...

• @ Eldar:

Thanks a lot for the information you gave us on your homepage, but nevertheless I have some questions. It would be nice if you could give me some answers. :)

First of all, of course, do you know when will the successor of the T68 -T610 or whatever it is going to be called- be announced? At the CeBit or maybe earlier?
    Maybe you even know when it is going to be launched in Europe?
    Do you have some information about the estimated price?

Could you post here some more details about the phone specifications, like size of the phone, screen size, screen colors, (extended?) memory, cam resolution, a.s.o.?

I would be grateful, if you could give us some answers without getting in trouble with Sonyericsson, and I think I will not be the only one to appreciate it..

Regards
    Replicant

• T610
    size almost the same as T68i
    Li-Pol
    weight - not the same, + . gramm
    VGA resolution
    launch end of 2Q or 3Q, it depends...
    price, not known yet, approximetly around 450 Euro at first time
    screen - 65K, TFT
    extended memory, more (in comparisson with T68i) 800 Kb or 1Mb - this number i don't know exactly by now, in my prototype memory meter is blocked.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von EldarMurtazin
    T610
    size almost the same as T68i
    VGA resolution
    screen - 65K, TFT

:eek: Yessss, a S/// with VGA (640x480 pixels) resolution - AWESOME!!! Can't wait until the CeBIT.
    Eldar: Do you pay the CeBIT a visit? You could meet with us :)

"Think globally, act locally."
    "Ein Mann ein Wort, eine Frau ein Wörterbuch" -Boris Becker
    "Ein kluger Mann widerspricht keiner Frau. Er wartet bis Sie es selbst tut."
    "There's no replacement for displacement"

• Was sollen diese Schulkinder-Handys eigentlich bezwecken? Nokia hat ja die kids sowieso schon im Griff.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!