GoBoy - Der GameBoy Emulator für's 7650 ist da!

• folgendes prob:::

wenn ich eine gbc datei an mein handy schicken kommt eine fehlermeldung "speicher voll etc..."

obwohl ich über 1,7mb frei hab...komisch ne:confused:

jemand ahnung?

Gruß Björn

Apple iPhone 6 | Nokia 6230 | Nokia 8310

• Hi there

Gibt es den keine ROMs die es legal zu erwerben gibt??? Würde gerne mal Super Mario oder so zocken.....

Männer, die den Geburtstag ihrer Frau nicht beachten, wollen damit nur ausdrücken, daß sie nicht älter geworden ist.
    Willy Reichert

• Some important informations about GoBoy!

Ok, it seems that MANY of you are having big troubles to run games on WildPalm's new GoBoy emulator.
    If you are wondering why you can't run games even if you have *A LOT* of free memory on your phone, be sure to read below because I've just discovered that you *DON'T* need a lot of memory to run big games on the phone but your free memory could be enough! In fact, I can run Super Mario DX just with 500kb of free memory on my phone!

Ok, here's how I achieved this. First of all, you *MUST* use the last version of ZipMan (v1.2, all the other versions just *WON'T* work with GoBoy, don't even bother to try). Install the program (it's a shareware) and then send the rom that you want to play to your phone in zipped format (via bluetooth or e-mail, doesn't matter). Now that you have the rom in your InBox folder, all you have to do is to try to open it! At this point, ZipMan will open up and then you choose to open the .zip and the rom inside it.

Now the GoBoy main screen will appear. Well, this is the point where the most people get stuck. In fact, if you try to press "Play" on the emulator and you don't have *A LOT* of free memory available, you'll get a "Try to close some applications error".

Don't delete all your programs because *THAT WARNING IS NOT TRUE*, you can probably still run that game with very little free memory available. All you have to do now is just to exit the emulator, close the Message folder and then run the emulator again (clicking on the GoBoy icon). At this point you'll notice that the rom will appear as *STILL* loaded in the emulator. All you have to do now is just to press play and it will start!

This trick really works, I tried this with a lot of games and they all worked fine! It looks like running the games with the Message folder opened requires *TONS* of free memory available, much more than you really need.

IMPORTANT: When you close the emulator and open it again, if you can't see your rom loaded in the emulator, it means that you have to re-install the GoBoy Zip Plugin (included in the GoBoy .zip archive). Just remember that the GoBoy Zip Plugin must be installed *ALWAYS* after you've installed ZipMan v1.2. Otherwise, you'll have to remove it and install it again. Hope this helps! =) - [D]J

http://my7650.emuforce.net/

MfG
    Wigald

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von shackazulu
    kann mir jemand eine faq zu goboy schicken und wie ich die roms aufs handy bekomme?

:( :( :(

danke im voraus:) :) :)

Was hast Du denn für spezielle Fragen? Vielleicht können wir Dir ja so helfen, denn bei uns (bei mir) läuft es klasse! :)

Wie Du die aufs Handy bekommst? Einfach per Ir, BT oder E-Mail schicken, und direkt vom Eingang aus öffnen!

Grüße

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Titan - Apple Watch Ultra

Vertrag 1: Unlimiterte Daten in Zone 1, 2 und 3, zusätzlich 1GB / Monat Zone 4

Vertrag 2: o2 connect inkl. 5G Unlimited Option

Festnetz: Starlink

• habe im zip die 10er und die 11er version. welche soll ich draufbruzeln?

habe ich richtig verstanden? - einfach auf das handy in einen ordner, emu starten, rom aufs handy, rom in den emu laden, ferig, zocken ohne ende.

Bitte keine Hüpfsmilies (und dann noch drei) in Deinen Beiträgen so quasi als Signatur

• Ich brauche da schnell mal eure Hilfe. Ich habe Zipman 1,3 installiert. Mit dem kann ich zwar Spiele im Goboy öffnen aber dann kommt wieder der Spruch "Speicher voll, Programme schliessen". Hat vielleicht jemand von euch noch den Zipman 1,2 da es ja nur mit dem funktionieren sollte oder eine andere Lösung am Start?

E-Mail für Zipman: megaparty911@gmx.ch

Danke und Gruss

• Wofür brauchst Du denn Zip Man?

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Titan - Apple Watch Ultra

Vertrag 1: Unlimiterte Daten in Zone 1, 2 und 3, zusätzlich 1GB / Monat Zone 4

Vertrag 2: o2 connect inkl. 5G Unlimited Option

Festnetz: Starlink

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!