Gerüchte um Sony Ericsson Geräte 2008

• Was bei SOny/// momentan passiert ist wirklich erbärmlich und zugleich erschreckend und besorgniserregend!
    Wer steht an der Entscheidungsspitze und segnet immer wierderkehrende Neuauflage ein und desselben Modells ab, ohne gleichzeitig im innovativen Bereich irgendetwas anbieten zu können? Unverständlich und wiederspiegelnd in den schlechten Quartalsergebnissen.

Vorbei die Zeiten, als man (ich) sich wie ein kleiner Bub auf die Neuvorstellungen gefreut hat.
    Das hat jetzt Apple übernommen, wobei deren IPhone II auch nicht gerade ein meilenstein war :p

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von mac bertl
    Was bei SOny/// momentan passiert ist wirklich erbärmlich und zugleich erschreckend und besorgniserregend!

Anscheinend ist man immernoch der Meinung mit einer breiten Palette an "Klonen" besser dazustehen als mit ein paar richtig guten Geräten.

• Ich denke mal, in Zukunft freue ich mich mehr auf LG's und Samsung's Announcements als auf SE's. Aus der Traum von einem All-in-1-Gerät von Se... :(:(:(:( :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

• Treffender kann man es nicht formulieren. Apple hat etwas Innovation bzgl. des UIs und des Screens in den Markt geworfen, der Rest steht still oder steckt 8 MPixel in ein Handy :rolleyes:.

Na ja, SE spürt den Gegenwind bereits, nicht umsonst hat man bereits eine Gewinnwarnung veröffentlicht.

Au revoir...

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Suche: -
    Verkaufe: -
    Vertrauensliste: 55x (neu)
    Vertrauensliste: 13x (alt)

• Naja... :rolleyes: Unter All-in-1-Gerät verstehe ich sowas wie das i8510 von Samsung oder ein N95 or sth like that ;) Ich hab SE sowieso schon abgeschrieben :flop:

• Selbst ein eingefleischter Sony Ericsson Fan wie Eldar Murtazin lässt kein gutes Haar an Sony Ericsson:

""Information leaks, which were the theme of one of my last articles, have become a common practice and oftentimes they are nothing but another way to warm up the audience and get some support from the press. But they haven’t really mastered this art so far, unfortunately. Or, how are we supposed to think about the rumor that Sony doesn’t trust Sony Ericsson with a gaming-centric mobile device and will rather create it without SE’s help? Obviously, there is a grain of truth in this statement, but that’s about it – what they are talking about is not a mobile phone, but a gaming console armed with VoIP functionality that will allow for calls within WiFi networks. Probably, I will have to get my head around what’s going on in Sony Ericsson and type up a good, juicy article about it. The problem is, they have been taking utterly inconsistent steps lately and the prices for their new phones have been soaring up throughout the globe. Sadly, they won’t have anything revolutionary in stock for months to come. Furthermore, their overly strict information security policies, when even the maker’s employees don’t know what’s going on, make things even worse. If their management will keep it up, LG won’t have a hard time settling on its current position – they are aggressive, ingenious and are all set to start increasing their share world-wide. On the other hand, over at Sony Ericsson they are still euphoric about their past achievements. Wake up, check out the calendar – it’s mid 2008, and your bragging rights from 2005 (and a little bit of 2006) are all but gone now.

Having played around with prototypes of most handsets planned up until April, 2009, I can say only one thing. It’s time for a serious shake-up in Sony Ericsson’s roster – they simply need to seize the people who approved most of these offerings by the scruff of the neck and throw them out of the company. You can’t copy someone else’s solutions and think that your brand power will do the rest. I could go on with my rant about the brand that I truly like (or liked? I’m not sure about the tense), but the bottom line is this – there is no method to their actions, and I really hope I’ll be able to show good examples of where Sony Ericsson’s strategy has gone wrong and what kind of mess they are in."

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von John Shaft II
    Ist eigentlich das W980i nun auf dem Markt oder wie?

Müsste soweit sein da dass "Sternchen" auf der Sony Ericsson Website verschwunden ist und der 14.07.2008 als Release geplant war.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!