Einige Witze für euch!

• Ich kaufe (Dir) ein 'a' und ein 's' - um die gröbsten Löcher zu stopfen... ;-)

Und noch ein echter Coleman:
    "That's the fastest time ever run - but it's not as fast as the world record."

Unübertroffen aber einer seiner Kollegen mit:
    "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."

• The California State Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and golfers to take extra precautions and keep alert for bears while in the Yosemite and Mammoth areas.

They advise people to wear noise-producing devices such as little bells on their clothing to alert but not startle the bear unexpectedly. They also advise carrying pepper spray in case of an encounter with a bear.

It is also a good idea to watch for fresh signs of bear activity and know the difference between black bear and grizzly bear droppings.

Black bear droppings are smaller and contain berries and possibly squirrel fur. Grizzly bear droppings have little bells in them and smell like pepper spray.

Web 2.0, Industry 3.0 / 4.0 alles Schrott ich hab jetzt Auto 5.0
    Ford Mustang feif lidähh eecht goil :D

• There's a guy with a Doberman Pincer and a guy with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pincer says to the guy with a Chihuahua, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The guy with the Doberman Pincer says, "Just follow my lead."

They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pincer puts on a pair of dark glasses, and he starts to walk in.

A guy at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Doberman Pincer says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The guy at the door says, "A Doberman Pincer?" He says, "Yes, they're using them now, they're very good."

The guy at the door says, "Come on in."

The guy with the Chihuahua figures, "hey why not?," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

The guy at the door says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The guy at the door says, "A Chihuahua?"

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You mean they gave me a Chihuahua!?"

Web 2.0, Industry 3.0 / 4.0 alles Schrott ich hab jetzt Auto 5.0
    Ford Mustang feif lidähh eecht goil :D

• Mut ist...

... wenn ein Mann sternhagelvoll früh morgens nach Hause kommt und zuerst ins Schlafzimmer schaut, in dem seine wütende Frau bereits seit Stunden im Bett liegt.
    Sie lässt sich aber nichts anmerken. Der Mann geht daraufhin in die Küche, schnappt sich einen Stuhl und schlägt einen schwankenden Kurs Richtung Schlafzimmer ein. Dort angekommen stellt er den Stuhl vor dem Bett seiner Frau ab und setzt sich drauf.
    Seine inzwischen vor Wut kochende Frau hat das Ganze mitverfolgt und fragt ihn mit einem schnippischem Ton: "Was machst du da?"
    Darauf er: "Ich dachte, wenn das Theater anfängt, möchte ich gerne in der 1. Reihe sitzen!"

:D

Q: I've always tried to teach you two things. First, never let them see you bleed.
    Bond: And the second?
    Q: Always have an escape plan...

• Alt, hatten wir aber noch nicht: ;)

The little boy asked his father: "Daddy, how was I born?"

Dad says:

"Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall and it was too late to hit the delete button. Nine months later a blessed little Popup appeared and said: You've got a Male!"

Mit Grüßen ...

• Sind wir hier eigentlich bei telefon-treff.com oder bei telefon-treff.de? Ich zumindest logge mich immer über .de ein. Die Amtssprache hier ist schon Deutsch oder?

Sie nannten ihn Trollfütterer.

• Yeah, it's German! Do you have difficulties understanding jokes posted in the English language? :D Of course you may translate'em into German... ;)

Anyways: great joke! :D

Q: I've always tried to teach you two things. First, never let them see you bleed.
    Bond: And the second?
    Q: Always have an escape plan...

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von bambi05
    Sind wir hier eigentlich bei telefon-treff.com oder bei telefon-treff.de? Ich zumindest logge mich immer über .de ein. Die Amtssprache hier ist schon Deutsch oder?

Sicherheitshalber auch nochmal:

Wenn du es schaffst, meinen Witz oben inkl. Pointen (nicht unwichtig ..) ins Deutsche zu übersetzen, hast du meinen vollen Respekt. ;)

Grüße, Öle

Mit Grüßen ...

• Naja, den Witz gibt es ja auch schon auf Deutsch. Wobei das natürlich etwas schwierig ist, weil alle vorkommenden Begriffe aus dem Internet englische Wörter sind.
    Die letzte Pointe lässt sich so natürlich nicht übersetzen.

Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.
    – Edward V Berard

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!