eMSN or alternative?

• Ciao!

First of all I would like to tell you that this forum in very fine and useful, but I’m trying to find some information on web, but I couldn’t find it.

I have Nokia 6230 and I love to chat over MSN, so about this I have found a java program named eMSN 3.0.0. But there is one problem this java program is just one month trial and after that this program doesn’t work.

So I would like to ask you know any alternative for MSN over java, or is a crack for this program!

I have read that the Agile Messenger is also in java (*.jad) format, but I can’t find it!

Please help me!

Nocko

• :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

mal ne doofe frage: Warum stellst du deine Anfrage in englisch wenn du deutsch kannst?

Gruß
    Marcel

• Hy

Ich kann dir ganz genau sagen warum. Ich brauch weil leger wegen diese zeichnen und so!

Ich muss mir scher anstrengen weil ich nicht so gut in schreiben bin, aber ich verstehe jedes Wort.

• Sorry, i didn't have saw that u come from Slovenia ;)
    cracked software are illigal and you don't become an answer who you can download that.

Gruß
    Marcel

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von M-Petzold
    and you don't become an answer who you can download that.

Na, wer wird hier schon zur Antwort werden!

-bobhund

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!