6230,sw 5.24,display!

• Hy!

Today I recived my phone from Nokia Center, because they did flas my 6230 to 5.24 and know when I did turn the phone first time on, I can notice that the display or the colors on it are very dark, dark silver or dark blue, is it normal this or not?

First I have 5.24 on it and the display was more brighter and more celarly, what should I do?

• did you check the display brightness settings yet?
    perhaps after the flashing your cell phone it set to defult... (means not to max. brightness)?

• Hallo,

wo soll man die Displayhelligkeit verstellen können?
    Meiner Meinung nach ist das nicht möglich; es kann nur
    der Kontrast von Fotos verstellt werden.

Gruss
    digiphoner

• Beim 6230 kann man keine Displayhelligkeit einstellen

You can't set the display brightness

• You can answer me in german, because I Understand all, but I haven't the right kaybord to write all this sings!

Today I contact a servis house in Slovenia and they told me that you can change the brightness over the special software after flasing, and all the new SW like 5.24; 5.26 are the displays more darker because on base that the battery life time will be biger, but they can change this to "normal"

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Nocko
    You can answer me in german, because I Understand all, but I haven't the right kaybord to write all this sings!

Warum? Wo liegt der Unterschied bei den Buchstaben? :confused:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!