6230 3.14 MP3 springt

• Hi,

weiß jemand, welche exakten Kriterien die MP3´s (64MB MMC Sandisk, Root) erfüllen müssen, die man im 6230 Musikplayer abspielt? Bei mir springen manche mitten im Song in einen anderen, dann dort nach einer Minute wieder in den nächsten, usw...

Manche spielt es völlig normal ab, aber ich konnte bisher nicht feststellen, woran genau es liegt. Manche 128er (Bitrate) springen, andere nicht, die mit VBR funktionieren offensichtlich.

Ich habe bereits in den Foren gesucht, aber hier keine genauen Angaben gefunden.

Kann jemand helfen?

Gruß,

Philip

• Sorry for writing in English.

I know how to solve your problem:

1: First, check which songs are skipped when they are played (write the names down or something).
    2: Transfer ONLY these songs back to your PC (or use the original files on your PC if you still have a back up!!).
    3: Convert the MP3's your transferred to a WAVE file (this can be done with lots of (free) programs, like Winamp).
    4: Convert the WAVE file to an MP3 file (no AAC, whatsoever). For this purpose, also lots of (free) programs exist (search Google, etc).
    5: Transfer the NEW MP3 back to the N6230.

Everything should work OK now!!!
    I know it sounds rather complicated but once you have the right software it does not take longer than a few minutes per track.
    Good luck and enjoy your 6230!

Regards,
    Philip.

• Ist mir auch schon aufgefallen, hoffe das wird behoben mit nem Update!

Kann doch nicht an, dass ich Hunderte Mp3's, von denen noch Dutzende über 100MB groß sind, hin und her wandeln muss!

Gruss

Dexter

• Dutzende MP3´s die jeweils größer sind als 100MB?
    Was hast Du für Songs???

There are 2 rules for success...
    1) Never share all of your knowledge

• Oft ist ein ganzes Album als ein MP3-File abgelegt. Dann hat man gut 100 MB grosse MP3s (bei entsprechenden Bitraten)

Diese Nachricht wurde mit einer Taschenlampe ins offene Ende eines Glasfaserkabels gemorst.

• Hallo,

erst mal danke für die ersten Meldungen.

Offen gestanden habe ich so meine Zweifel an dem Weg, denn das reine Katalysieren kann doch schon deswegen nicht der Trick sein, weil ja irgendwann mal irgendein Programm dazu verwendet wurde, die Dateien zu encoden, die nicht funktionieren. Und wenn ich nun zufällig das gleiche Programm wieder verwende, müsste auch das Ergebnis das gleiche sein.

Hat sonst noch jemand eine Idee? Probleme mit der Karte?

btw - ich hatte vorher das Siemens SL 42, und das hat genau die gleichen Symptome gezeigt, manche Titel sind gesprungen. Kann es an der Karte liegen?

Gruß,

Philip

• ottifant, dreamsleeper

Stimmt, bei mir aber eher selten! Ich habe viele House-Live-Sets, die sind nunmal von diversen Clubs etc. live aufgenommen und durchgängig.

Ob es an den Karten an sich liegt (dass MMC vielleicht zu langsam ausliest in den Nokia Speicher bei hohen Bitraten), kann ich nicht sagen.

Gruss

Dexter

• When de-coded to a WAVE file all the MP3 Metadata (as album title, date, etc, etc) are lost. I have a vague suspicion that the phone has problems with this additional information. In my case, songs were skipped at about the same time (e.g. 1m25s), each time I played them. After de-coding and then en-coding, it works without any problems (N6230 V03.15 / 128 MMC SanDisk).

Regards,
    Philip.

• Hi Philip,

would you mind telling us the exact name of your encoding program or plugin, so we can try out if it works for us?

Best regards,

Philip

• Sure!

De-coding I did as follows:

Download Winamp from this location (you only need the regular version, that's a free edition).
    Install the program, select whether you want to make it your default player, and then start the program. Now add the files you want to de-code in the playlist (very easy, just Drag & Drop with your mouse).
    Now you go to the 'Options' menu and choose 'Preferences' (or simply press String/Control + P from the main program).
    Now go to Plug-Ins -> Output in the left menu bar, the default choise is 'Direct Sound out'. This you change to 'Nullsoft Diskwriter plugin'.
    Click 'Close' and click 'Play' in the main program. Winamp is now converting all your files to the WAVE format to the selected location.

So far so good.

Now you need a re-coder to recode the WAVE files back to MP3.
    You can do so with this program (MP3 to WAVE goes as well, but I prefer Winamp instead because it can do more than one file at the same time). Anyway: select your WAVE file as input, select 'code to MP3' as output, select the bitrate (say 128kbps) and click Finish.

Your files are now ready to transfer to the N6230. This worked in my case. It may sound very complicated but the programs are easy to understand and it takes only a few minutes once you have the right tools.
    Good luck with it!

EDIT: You can use other programs instead, Nero Burning Rom for example. If you still have any questions, freel free to ask for help.
    Regards,
    Philip, NL.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!