V600 question....

• Hello!

I have one question about the V600; Is the language Norwegian installed on the phone?

Thank you.

• Hi !

Norvegian is not installed on the phone.
    The installed languages are :

English
    French
    German
    Italian
    Spanish
    Dutch
    Turkish
    Portuguese

Bye

Motorola4life

• Thank you.

But did you check on a "branded" version(Vodafone,O2...)?

I think it might be some more languages on an "unbranded" version...

• On the o2 Version of the v600 there are alle languages installed which Motorola4life just mentioned. No Norwegian.

I think there won't be a Norwegian language support on the Vodafone v600 here in Germany either.

• I think you misunderstood me.
    I am interested in an unbranded phone.....
    And there is a bigger chance that Norwgian is on them, because we don't have Vodafone or O2.

• Yeah, I know you want an unbranded v600. But currently there ar no v600 unbranded retail Versions here in Germany.

And you may reconsider buying a v600 in Norway. Chance then to get a Providerbranded or localized v600 with Norwegian language support is much higher than buying a not available v600 unbranded retail version in Germany ;)

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von per12
    But I think I read that Fonez.de has sold unbranded V600.....

Also unbranded V600 with original Motorola Software Version "Triplets_G_0B.09.1DR_A " and FlexVersion "SE6446AXXF10F8" uses Language Pack No. 0039, which doesn't contain Norwegian.

Öle

Mit Grüßen ...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!